The Safe Congregation Committee is happy to report that Covid Risk Status in Lake County is now Low. CDC guidelines do not require masks at this level. It is recommended to:
- Stay up to date with Covid Vaccines
- Get tested if you have symptoms
- People may mask at any time. People with symptoms, a positive test, or exposure to someone with COVID-19 should wear a mask.
- If a mask is needed, a KN95 mask is recommended as it offers the most protection.
- The building will be open for small groups.
- 9:30 Discussion group will continue in social hall or sanctuary.
- Outdoor events may continue.
- We may resume coffee, snacks, and potlucks.
- Choir and singing may resume without masks.
- These recommendations also apply to groups outside of our congregation that use our space.
Each member has a personal responsibility to maintain vaccination status, to not attend services if they test positive or have symptoms , or have been exposed to Covid, and to report symptoms if they develop after attending church services.
To check in, or, in the case of guests, sign in, so we will have a record of your attendance and be able to contact you should there be a Covid diagnosis of someone attending. This applies each time you enter the building.
No service bulletin will be handed out.
In lieu of an offering during the service, members, friends, and guests may leave their donations in the wooden collection box on the table to your left as you exit the sanctuary, just outside of the sanctuary doors.
Our reopening and ability to remain open is all conditional. The Safe Congregation Committee and the Board will continue to monitor the situation in our area. Our protocols are based on our community status.
Thank you for remaining patient and flexible as we continue to navigate our way through this situation.
UUCLC Safe Congregation Committee 9/25/22