Opening Delayed

From our Board President, Russ LIttlefield

Dear Members and Congregants

My heart is heavy as I announce that, despite our best efforts to plan for a cautious opening in September, the Board of Trustees has decided to delay our opening. 

I do not have to tell you that the Florida has become the epicenter of the coronavirus.  Some experts are predicting that the disease will not peak until October.  Whether or not that is true, the situation has become extremely dangerous, and, despite the fact that most who would come to our Congregational Home are likely to be vaccinated, we must plan for the most vulnerable among us.

 For the time being, then, we will continue to have our Sunday Services and most of our meetings via zoom.  When COVID convincingly begins to abate, we will again consider a reopening date. 

I pray that all reading this will remain safe.

I remain yours in the Unitarian Universalist Faith,

Russ Littlefield