UUCLC is sustained by our friends and members giving of their time, talents, and treasure. You can help determine our success and direction. As Aaron Sorkin said,
“Decisions are made by those who show up”.
Consider volunteering on one of our committees, on Sunday mornings, or on individual projects.
Contact us for information and to let us know how you would like to become involved.
Ways to Volunteer at UUCLC
Learn about all our committees here.
These committees need a leader and more members.
- Lifespan Groups & Activities (education)-contact Chris Cleveland or Pete Conde
- Safe Congregation-contact Christina Wilkins
These committees need more members:
- Finance-contact Chris Higgins
- Safety-contact Christina Wilkins
- Membership-contact Janeane Reagan
- Care & Connect-contact Janeane Reagan
- Communications-contact Kristen Hughes
These tasks are available in technology-Training is provided:
- Record Sunday Service Zoom meetings from home and upload to YouTube-contact Val Rosado.
- Update website content-contact Kristen
- Take photos at church events (for social media)- contact Kristen Hughes
These social tasks are available:
- Greeters at the Sunday services- two greeters are needed each Sunday.-contact Wendy Pacek
- Covenant Circle facilitator-training available-contact Chris Cleveland
- Coordinate Circle Dinner sign-up sheets-contact Chris Cleveland
These physical tasks are available:
- Groundskeeping-trimming, weeding, trash removal-contact Christina Wilkins
This organizational task is available:
- Assist with coordination of special events and rentals.-contact Christina Wilkins
- Meals coordinator- This person would maintain a sign up sheet of those who are willing to provide a dish or make a grocery store run for someone in the congregation who is disabled. The coordinator would first contact the person to see if they would like this kind of support, and if so, what food restrictions they might have. They would then contact people on the list to set up a schedule of food drop offs or grocery store runs (including a list of what is needed). This job is likely to occur only a few times a year at most, but it is important to have it in place when it is needed. Contact Janeane Reagan.