We are a congregation that celebrates diversity of religious experience and spiritual practices. Our beliefs are diverse and inclusive. We have no shared creed. We welcome you no matter your personal or religious background, age, gender identification, ethnicity, or sexual orientation. Here we honor the inherent worth and dignity of every being. Here we support one another in our search for truth and meaning in our lives.
We are a congregation without spiritual boundaries, building community by bringing together people of all races, religions and creeds; people who want to make faith, religion and spirituality, verbs.
Our shared covenant supports “the free and responsible search for truth and meaning.” We are guided by our seven Principles:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all;
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
We live out these Principles within a “living tradition” of wisdom and spirituality, drawn from sources as diverse as science, poetry, scripture, and personal experience.
COME. Bring your passion and your desire to be open to new ideas, to learn, to grow, to share, and to act.