9:30 Discussion Group. Today’s discussion will be about “UU and You Too,” a monthly series on the seven principles. ONSITE ONLY.
11:00 Celebration of Life. Kaaren Anderson’s topic will be “A Drop in the Bucket.” ONSITE and VIA ZOOM. (click here to watch on Zoom).
Our … read more.
- Lake County’s Population Explosion Part 3: Citizens Town HallOn August 21, 2022 at 6:30 pm, Tri-City Branch NAACP will present Part 3 of their series on growth in Lake County. County leaders will hear from Lake County citizens. Click or tap on the title for details.
- Conservation SymposiumUUCLC was honored to partner with 14 other organizations for the Lake County Conservation Symposium held April 30 at Trout Lake Nature Center. The event was chaired by our own Jane Hepting. Karen Woolhouse and Karen Frank were in charge of lunch, and Janeane Reagan and Bernie Greenberg talked with folks at our exhibit.
- UUCLC Hosts Forum on Examining the 2022 Florida Legislative Session on Zoom January 30.The Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Lake County invites you to join us for an Online Social Justice Forum Examining the 2022 Florida Legislative Session in Light of Our Values 7 p.m. on Sunday, January 30, 2022 The 2022 Florida Legislative Session is scheduled from January 11th to March 11th. UU Justice Florida has identified many important pending ...
- Transgender Day of Remembrance – November 20, 2022 October 11, 2022On Sunday November 20, we will host a very special event during our usual 9:30 Discussion and 11:00 Service times honoring the “Transgender Day of Remembrance.” Every year throughout the world, TDOR is observed to recognize the transgender people murdered over the previous year. Most of the people killed are women of color and ...
- Recent COVID Exposure – October 5, 2022 October 11, 2022We have had a case of COVID-19 at our Sunday services and potluck on October 2nd. Anyone who attended an event on Sunday should consider themselves exposed. The CDC guidelines recommend the following: Wear a high quality mask immediately, any time you are around others inside your home or indoors in public. Day 1 is the first ...
- COVID Restrictions Lifted – September 25, 2022 September 22, 2022The Safe Congregation Committee is happy to report that Covid Risk Status in Lake County is now Low. CDC guidelines do not require masks at this level. It is recommended to: Stay up to date with Covid Vaccines Get tested if you have symptoms People may mask at any time. People with symptoms, a positive test, or exposure ...
- Meditation for All
- December 5, 2022
- December 6, 2022
- Hindsight, Humor and Hope; Who Me an Elder?
- December 6, 2022
- Dharma Group
- December 7, 2022
- Science & Philosophy Discussion Group
- December 8, 2022
- Welcoming Congregation Committee
- December 9, 2022
- Volunteer Groundskeeping
- December 10, 2022
- Sunday Discussion
- December 11, 2022